CTS Turbo is proud to announce our proprietary high-flow downpipe for 2018+ Audi 8V/8Y RS3/8S TTRS with 2.5L TFSI EVO (EA855) engine.
This stainless steel high-flow downpipe that allows the user to remove the restrictive factory “main catalytic converters”. This downpipe is a part of our modular exhaust system and it is compatible with factory or CTS Turbo mid-pipes.
We used CAD simulation to streamline the flow of exhaust gasses and ensure that it splits evenly into two outlets. Many hours of R&D were spent to ensure perfect fit, smooth exhaust flow and excellent sound.
Unfortunately, the Check Engine Light will come on after the installation; we strongly recommend using “stage 2” software because the CEL deletes or emulators are not compatible with these cars.
– Large 4.0″ downpipe outlet splitting into dual 2.5″ pipes
– Durable 304 food-grade stainless steel
– Laser cut flanges and precision machined v-band
– Factory-like placement of O2 sensors
– Designed using the latest 3D scanning technology
– Exhaust flow simulated with CAD software to ensure optimal flow routing
– Perfect fit with factory or aftermarket mid-pipes
– Aggressive sound – really makes that 2.5T scream
– No drone under normal driving conditions
– Optional driveshaft removal tool available separately
– 2018+ Audi 8V/8Y RS3 2.5T EVO (EA855)
– 2018+ Audi TTRS 2.5T EVO (EA855)
Stage 2 software is required to avoid check engine light.
top of page