- All wheels are tested to exceed JWL, VIA and SAE standards for radial fatigue, impact resistance, bending resistance, air leaking and more
- Analysis and revision with Solid Works® prior to production approval
- CASS (salt spray) corrosion tested
- GVWR (load rating) verification for every vehicle 3D digital mapping with the aerospace approved Faro Gauge® to confirm X and Y factor clearance check
- 40 000+ Canadian specific vehicles measured with over 300 data points
- Custom fitments drilled and milled with Mazak CNC 3-axis vertical mill
- SEMA certified installers
- Highest standards in radial & lateral run out verification
- Wheel and tire packages are laser optically balanced
- The industry’s benchmark for customer support and after-sales service
3 YEAR WARRANTY ON FULLY PAINTED FINISHES
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Peeling of the clear coat, paint or chrome finish.
- Wheels with a radial or lateral run-out greater than 0.020 inch/0.50mm, provided there is no evidence of impact.
- Stress cracks in the wheel, provided there is no evidence of impact.
- Bubbles in the paint or chrome or other blemishes in the finish of the wheel.
- Wheels that leak air.
- Improper machining of the center bore or lug holes.
Fast Wheels FC04